Apply for Rental Assistance Here
Pre-Screening Questionnaires will be accepted until 12:00am (midnight) Saturday, September 12 , 2020
- Funds are limited
- At the end of the pre-screening period, qualifying applications will be entered into a lottery.
- Applicants will be contacted based on lottery results.
- Voice of Hope will assist with the completion and submission of the full application.
- Funds are limited so not all applicants will be awarded rental assistance.
- If you have any questions or need assistance with completing the pre-screening questions please contact
Before you begin the process ask these questions:
- Do you live in the City of Dallas? (If no, STOP – you are not eligible for rental assistance.)
- Are you a recipient of services provided by the Dallas Housing Authority (including Section 8 Housing)? (If yes, STOP – you are not eligible for rental assistance.)
- Have you received rental assistance from another agency funded through CARES Act or other Federal Government source for the period of time for which you are receiving assistance? (If yes, STOP – you are not eligible for rental assistance.)
- Does the income from ALL ADULTS in your household exceed the maximum amounts below for the corresponding household size? (If yes, STOP – you are not eligible for rental assistance.)
- Will you be able to supply documentation of your annual income? (If no, STOP – you are not eligible for rental assistance.)
- Have you suffered an economic impact on or after March 1st. (Economic impact is defined as "job loss" or "reduction in income" resulting in non- payment of rental or mortgage payment)? (If no, STOP – you are not eligible for rental assistance.